Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Ban the bag

Here is some writing showing why plastic bags are bad for the earth.


Animals are eating plastic bags thinking its food and now they are are dying.
I’m fine with bags, it’s just can't they make bags that are not poison and that animals can breathe through.
I mean at least they could stay alive.


Plastic bags are made of petroleum. Petroleum makes petrol and petrol is poison.
Do you know one plastic bag can power a car and make it go 115m.
Petroleum is poison and that means plastic is poison


It is also killing us because we eat fish and we eat food from plastic bags,
I strongly believe that since our food touches plastic bags that means it affecting us humans to.
and plastic bags are poison. So I think it’s killing us, just slowly.


Do you know that every minute about 1 million plastic objects go to sea.
And it takes like 4 million year’s for plastic to break.
I'm too scared to even think about what it will look like in 2019.
So stop using plastic bags.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Arie I think that you are make a good point at banning plastic bags and that how we should not use them. This text has convinced me to take better care of the environment.

    -Kieran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arie, my name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School, I really like this post because it has a strong meaning to it.

    I agree that we should stop using plastic bags, I hope that one day someone (could be you!) will make some bags that are not as dangerous as the plastic bags we have now.

    If you could change anything with plastic bags, what would it be?

    Great work Arie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Arie from south hornby school. Thank you Mia for the very nice comment I will try to change plastic bags but check out my post about my minecraft skins bey.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.