Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

MUSOS Girl Power

For activity three of MUSOS I have got to talk about a role model. My role model is my Dad. This is why. My dad is very smart he says he is not but I know he is. My dad is also a very nice and caring person he also greets everyone with a happy smile. Dad also  knows lots about investing and money, so he can help us when it's our time to get a house because he is also very good at fixing houses and making them look good again. My dad is a great dad and he is my role model. Who is your role model?
Image result for dad logo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adriaan!

    Great to read about your Dad! He sounds like a wonderful person. :) It is amazing what we can learn from our parents. Do you want to be an investor when you are older? What do you want to do when you grow up?

    My role model is my mother, because she is always so kind and caring, she has helped me out a lot with university!

    I love the way that you have used a picture in your work, this really draws us readers eyes and gets us engaged into what you have written. Just remember to link where you found the image. :)
    Keep up the great work!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gabe. I get taught about investing because the banks are only giving us about $3 a year so we moved our money to an investing app and we are already making more money then we would if we kept our money in the bank. When I grow up I would like to be an animator because I get to do lots of drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Arie! That's great news, I hope that your dreams come true. :) What kind of animator would you like to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gabe. If I were an animator I would like to make my animations anime. Anime is like a cartoon but it is more realistic and high detailed. Cya Gabe!
    -Arie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.