Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Starting to learn about the day of the dead

Today we have finished the Chinese new year and now i'm on day of the dead. The Teacher told us to make a blog post about the day of the dead. But I only know one thing.And that is that on the day of the dead you think about your loved ones the have passed away and that is all I know so far. I will put a few ore posts on my blog of what I have learnt soon. If you know anything comment and tell me. P.S If you see a name called Arie in any post that is my i'm called Arie for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.