Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Screen Legends Talk Show Host

For activity one of Screen Legends I have to talk about what I want to do for my future. This is what I want. I want to be an animator. I want to be an animator because I get to draw and make funny shows to entertain people. I would really want to make anime because I like the style. After high school I would like to join an Animation School so I can learn how to animate, use the tools, get better at drawing and also learning how to make music for the background. I only have one life so I better grow up doing what I want. I like drawing anime and wizards so my anime will probably be about a magic anime also I am going to have to learn how to make a good story line. What job do you want to do later on?
Image result for anime animator Link where I got image from

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Arie,

    Congratulations on completing yet another activity! You're doing an awesome job getting through so many. I'm very impressed. :)

    Wow, what a cool dream job! It's so great that you've found your passion and you know what you want to do in the future. You're totally right - I think it's important to spend your life doing something you enjoy as well. I like how you've researched what schools you could go to as well. Have you posted any of your drawings on your blog? I'd love to have a look at them.

    Have a wonderful afternoon, Arie.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mikey! I have not posted any of my drawings but I would be happy to on the next post. Cya Mikey!
    -Arie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.