Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

What I know about Chinese new year

For about 2 weeks we have been learning about Chinese new year I took notes about what I learnt I learnt a lot. check out my notes. we also had to draw our own dragons.
This is what mine looks like.


The Chinese new year
The date changes every year.
It is also the spring festival.
One sixth of the world celebrate it (The Chinese new year).
It is the longest public holiday and the whole country is on the move
This is the year of the dog (2018)
They have lots of lights like lanterns sprinklers and neon buildings to lanterns sprinklers and neon buildings to scare away the
- evil spirits (yin and yang).
They eat noodles for good luck.
They don't leave their house just for good luck and all the shops.
No wearing black because it’s bad luck and no cleaning because it will wash all the good luck away,  I'm an OX Arie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi arie its Hunter I also learnt that chines new year its really colourful.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.