Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Arty Designers Top Secret Street Art

For activity 3 of Arty Designers I have to find  two pieces of Christchurch street art and write the similarities between the two. Here we go. These Pieces of art a simular because they both have a mixture of bright and dark colours. They both look amazing and make you think. Last of all they are big. What is your favorite piece of street art?
Image result for colorful christchurch street artImage result for colorful christchurch street art

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Arie,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I'm so impressed by the amount of time you've continued to put into working on the Summer Learning Journey programme - he whetū koe! :) (You're a star!)

    You've written a good little analysis of these two paintings, Arie. I like how you've taken into consideration the colours and the proportions of each piece. I think the top image is my favourite of the two - I really like the colours the artist has used. Do you like doing art? It used to be one of my favourite subjects when I was at school.

    Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.