Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

INVENTIVE INVENTORS Nanogirl

For activity one of INVENTIVE INVENTORS I had to watch 3 videos of people with tiny houses. After I have to say if I want to live in a tiny house some time and why. So here's my opinion. I would not live in a tiny house nor caravan because it would be to cramped and I would have to pull out things, slide things and have to make them so that would take forever although it would be kinda fun having all of those openings and secret places. Would you live in a tiny house?Image result for tiny house

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arie,

    Me again. :)

    Those are some valid reasons for not wanting to live in a tiny house. I think it would be quite hard to adjust from living in the normal size houses that we do now. I'd definitely have to have a big clear out and get rid of some of my stuff - there's no way all of my belongings would fit in a house this size! All the little secret storage and pop-outs are pretty cool though. Have you stayed in a tiny house before?

    Have a great day, Arie. Keep up the awesome blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mikey, I have stayed in a caravan before but not a tiny house. Cya Mikey!
    -Arie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.