Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Dancing Queens Concluding The Journey

For activity three of Dancing Queens It is the last activity for the Summer Learning Journey. In the Summer Learning Journey the activity I enjoyed the least was Dancing Queens The World Of Hip Hop but I did enjoy Screen Legends Talking Show Host. While doing this I learnt a lot about lots of words, history and famous people. If I could make any changes to the Summer Learning Journey then I would make it only one activity a day so I would not be so stressed out. This is my last post on this blog so have a good day! Image result for summer learning journey

2 comments:

  1. Hello Adriaan,
    I am Vitaraag. Congratulations! You have made quite a journey. I have also went through a bit of stress during the Summer Learning Journey. For example, the actual Summer Learning Journey started on the 16 of December 2019. Which meant that it actully started when school was here. I couldn't take my chromebook home. Then the holidays came I had to do even more activities. I really loved this post especially because you were honest. Maybe next time you could add a little outro. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Arie,

    Congratulations on completing the final Summer Learning Journey activity and finishing the entire programme! I'm so proud of you and the amount of time and effort you've put into your posts. You should be super proud of yourself too. :)

    Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We love hearing about the activities you enjoyed and what you learnt while doing them. What was it about the 'Talk Show Host' activity that you liked so much?

    I'm sorry to hear that you were a bit stressed while completing the programme. If you decide to take part again next year, remember you have until the end of January to do the activities so you don't have to do so many in such a short amount of time.

    Also, now that you are finished, remember to go back and comment on other peoples' Summer Learning Journey posts. For every quality comment you leave you'll receive two extra points!

    Happy commenting, Arie. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.