Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Screen Legends Plot Points

Image result for anime writerFor activity two of Screen Legends I have to imagine I had the option to write a movie. I have to write it myself with everything that a movie needs. This is my draft for a movie. The movie is called Shadow Tales The main characters are Liminite, Little Timmy and Odden. The need money for a better home and better clothes so they do jobs. One day an old man walked up to the trio and said he would give them lots of money to go and defeat a beast called the dark shadow. The old man gives Liminite magic to cast spells he gave Little Timmy a dagger and he gave Odden a pink wooden sword and a shield made of steel. That is how the story starts. What would you make your story about? (Link For Image)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Arie,

    Well done on completing another activity! It's awesome to see you continuing to make time to work on the Summer Learning Journey programme - nice work! :)

    What a cool movie plot! I know I'd definitely watch it. I love movies with magic. Can I ask how the story would end? Do they defeat Dark Shadow?

    Have a wonderful afternoon, Arie.

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mikey! Thank you for commenting! The movie would end with them slaying the shadow it explodes and all the people in the world never had a shadow ever again so no shadows could try and take the Dark Shadows place. Cya Mikey!
    -Arie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.