Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Dancing Queens The World Of Hip Hop

For activity one of Dancing Queens I had to watch a video and talk about it. This is my opinion. To make a long story short I did not like it, this is why. the costumes look ugly and looked like the leg and arm bits were too small. the dancing was rather disturbing and inappropriate. And I could not understand the words in the music. I did not like it and they could improve the music, costumes and dance moves. What did you think of This Video?Image result for THE ROYAL FAMILY - HHI NZ MEGACREW 1ST PLACE 2019

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arie!

    Congratulations on completing another activity! You've done so well to get through the whole programme in such a short amount of time - great work! :)

    Well done for taking the time to watch the Royal Family dance video and thank you for sharing your opinion. I know this kind of dancing isn't for everyone but it's important to remember that they would have put a lot of time, effort and energy into this performance so when you share an opinion or critique try to word it in a kinder, more positive way and provide constructive feedback.

    Is there a type of dancing that you do like? I'm not very good at it but I think ballet is quite beautiful to watch.

    Have a wonderful day, Arie. I hope you're enjoying what's left of your holidays. :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.