Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Screen Legends Feast Or Famine

For activity 3 of Screen Legends I have to talk about weather or not I would participate in a 20 or 40 hour famine. I would not because I feel like I can't go that long. I think I would also try to disobey the rules sometimes. I think others would do it but I think I would not be able to. But I think I would be able to use my drawing things to keep me entertained. I would probably do a 20 hour challenge because it is shorter. The 20 hour challenge would also be easier. Would you do a famine?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava Arie,

    Another activity done and dusted! Awesome work! :)

    40 hours is quite a long time, isn't it? I'm sure if you put your mind to it and were really determined you'd be able to do it. I remember doing the 40 Hour Famine when I was at school. I had to give up eating all foods except barley sugars. It was pretty hard, especially when everyone else in my family was still cooking and eating regular meals. I was very proud of myself when I completed it though and was happy to be able to donate the money I'd raised to such a worthy cause. I don't think you have to give up just food anymore though. You could go without technology and devices for 20 or 40 hours instead. What do you think you'd be able to go without to participate in the 20/40 Hour Famine?

    Have a great day, Arie. I hope you're enjoying what's left of your school holidays! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.