Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

CREATIVITY + Cains Arcade

Image result for Zoroark GX
For activity two of CREATIVITY + I get to write about a game I like to play ( Not Video Game). Here we do. My favorite game is Pokemon Cards. Pokemon is a card game which might seem hard to others but me and my friends love it and we think it's easy. To play Pokemon you need 6 cards they will have monsters on them and moves you can use to fight. Normally there is only 1-3 moves on a card with a Pokemon but they are all different. Some of the cards also do effects, let's take Zoroark GX for example. Zoroark GX has three moves Trade Riotous Beating and Trickster GX ( If a move has GX at the end of it then you can only use that move once a battle) For trade I can discard one of my cards from hand and then pick up two from my deck. For Riotous Beating I can do 20 damage for each Pokemon in my hand so if I got six Pokemon then I can do 120 damage. For my last move my GX move then I can copy my opponents Pokemon's move and use it against them. Oh yes you see those numbers on the top right corner of my card that is my HP (Health) if someone uses an attack on me that does 20 Damage then I would have 190 HP left. And there is over 500 Pokemon to choose from. I suggest this game because it is a fun game to play with friends but make sure they are not a sore loser. If you know what Pokemon is then whats you favorite Pokemon?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Adriaan!

    It was so cool to read about Pokémon! It has been a long time since I have seen that game! My favourite Pokémon is Charmander :)

    I love how you have written such a detailed description of how to play, this will be very useful to people who are interested in learning how to play. You could also draw a diagram for people to look at so they can see how to play as well :)

    Keep up the great work!

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting again Gabe! I picked pokemon because most people know it. It is also an anime. It is a card game, a show and a video game. What Pokemon Game do you have? Cya Gabe!
    -Arie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arie!

      Great to hear from you. :) I played pokemon emerald when it first came out! hope you are enjoying your holidays, are you doing anything exciting?

      Bye for now,

      Gabe

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.